Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you: your comfort, your happiness, and your health
Our New Patient Comprehensive Appointment is one of the most important services we provide. Before any treatment is rendered (other than emergency services), it is always better that a diagnosis be made in order to establish the proper course of treatment. We are able to provide you with a thorough diagnosis based on a comprehensive exam.
Comprehensive Exam Appointment Outline
1. One on One Patient Interview
2. Review of Medical and Dental History
3. Soft Tissue Examination
4. Oral Cancer Screening
5. Complete Periodontal Evaluation
6. Tooth by Tooth Evaluation
7. Analysis of your Occlusion (Teeth Relationship)
8. Radiographic X-rays
9. Recommended Course of Treatment
Dr. Moulton will prepare and provide a treatment plan explaining what steps you need to take to obtain optimum oral health. The clinical staff will answer any questions you may have and our financial coordinator will review our financial policy and explain how your insurance can help.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment
- Your insurance card and driver's license (or another valid form of identification)
- A list of current prescribed or over the counter medications
- To save time, you can fill out our New Patient Paperwork and bring it with you to your first appointment.
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends a visit to your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit our office, please remember your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.